Selling your flower shop or closing down? We can help.
McCarthy Group Florists has purchased over 85 flower shops throughout Owner Brian McCarthy's career and is the floral industry “go-to” for acquisitions, mergers, and shop valuations. We have years of experience in buying and working with successful operations and assisting distressed flower shops. With flower shops in 11 states and over 500 team members, we understand that no two florists or markets are the same, and we have a variety of different options that may suit your needs for selling.
If you are considering selling your flower shop or shutting down, please use the form below to contact us and we will be in touch with you soon. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We are 100% family owned and operated with a 65 year history and a proven track record
- We respect your store’s legacy and reputation by keeping your shop's name, staff, and values to ensure long term success
- We make it easy and fast to sell your flower shop and help you throughout the process
- We can save you expensive brokerage costs and put together a deal that makes everyone happy
- We love working with former owners if you want to continue in a less-stressful capacity with our support team and systems
- We respect your privacy and sign a Confidentiality Agreement to keep your store’s information secure
Recent Acquisitions and Mergers:
- Dolores the Florist - Chicago, IL - 2018
- Naples Flowers - Naples, FL - 2018
- Mercer's Florist - Newport News, VA - 2018
- North Raleigh Florist, Raleigh, NC - 2017
- Cary Florist, Cary, NC - 2017
- Stems Flowers, Omaha, NE - 2017
- A Garden's Tale Floral, Fredericksburg, VA - 2016
- Fort Myers Floral Designs, Fort Myers, FL - 2016
- George K. Walker Florist, Winston-Salem, NC
- Capehart Floral, Omaha, NE
- Johnson Paschal Floral Co., Raleigh, NC
- Bedford Blooms, Raleigh/Cary, NC